- Analysis of lawsuits filed against emergency physicians for point-of-care emergency ultrasound examination performance and interpretation over a 20-year period
- Analysis of lawsuits related to diagnostic errors from point-of-care ultrasound in internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine and critical care in the USA
- Use of Emergency Ultrasound in Arizona Community Emergency Departments
- Use of Point-of-Care Ultrasound in Connecticut Emergency Departments
- Randomized, controlled trial of immediate versus delayed goal-directed ultrasound to identify the cause of non traumatic hypotension in emergency department patients.